The usage of liquid products in the modern feed industry is nowadays a very widespread and common practice.
Their easiness of dosage with completely automatic systems, their often lower costs compared to solid-form products and their increasing availability as co-products of food industry has determined in the latest years an increase in their usage in the production of feed for all animal species.
The great experience acquired in several years, has allowed Sevecom to become a leader in this specific sector. Therefore, we are able to supply to feed industry liquid solutions with elevated quality, high sustainability and low costs.
- Able to neutralize free radicals, avoiding oxidation occurrence, which could lead to a quality loss of feed
LIQUID VEGETABLE CONCENTRATES
- Highly energetic, palatable, source of several vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Characterized by several technological properties which optimize production processes and bring to feed high quality, shelf-life and nutritional properties
- Derived from soy or sunflower, able to improve quality and nutritional characteristics of feed
- Characterized by natural freshness and palatability, with high anti inflammatory power
HYDROLYSATE FROM PORCINE INTESTINAL MUCOSA
- Secure source of low molecular weight peptides, highly palatable and digestible
- Easier to dose and use during production processes, thanks to the application of completely automatic systems
- Characterized by costs that are often lower compared to products in solid form